Thursday 2 May 2013

What's your style?

A friend of mine came to town for a visit last night. It was delightful to see her. As I sat and reflected this morning on our lovely visit last night, I came to the realization that she is a hipster. Pretty much everything about her is hipster. She not only dresses like it, but she has the personality for it.
I laughed at myself a little, thinking its funny that it took me so long to come to this realization (we have been friends for a looong time).

Once I became satisfied with the fact that my lovely friend is a hipster, and I now know about this big, but not so big 'secret' of hers, I started to ponder... What exactly would I call my style? I can tell you what articles of clothing I do and do not like, but I couldn't tell you the specific name society would give to my fashion sense.



 Deciding it was high time I find out what my style is called, I eagerly googled 'Fashion quiz'. One popped up, so after clicking on it and completing the quiz, it stated I was a tomboy. Looking further into this type of style I very quickly realized... This is not me.














Unsatisfied with this result, I tried again. I put 'What is my fashion style' into google which brought up many more quizzes. After completing a few more, the general census was that my style is 'classic'. Looking further into it, key words like 'Audrey Hepburn' 'flats' and 'cotton blouse' were coming up.

VERY satisfied, I quickly noted that I love most everything about these outfits. This is very me.




   




  I even have this picture of Audrey Hepburn hanging in my bedroom. What a classy lady she was.





2 comments:

  1. Love that outfit - with the stripey skirt and belt. And love Audrey Hepburn too. I was wearing a shirt yesterday with a neckline like she used to wear...very wide...and I felt so classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair coloring palma de mallorca I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete